Regularly scheduled events in College Hill and of interest to neighborhood residents:
- College Hill Neighborhood Association — Monthly on the Monday before the last Wednesday, 7 p.m., Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, Fellowship Hall, 501 S. Mendenhall Street.
- Historic Preservation Commission — Monthly on the last Wednesday, 4 p.m., Melvin Municipal Building, 300 W. Washington Street, usually in the Plaza Level Conference Room. The alternate location is the City Council Chamber.
- Alcoholics Anonymous — Daily and biweekly groups meet at the Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 501 S. Mendenhall Street, and at St. Mary’s House, 930 Walker Avenue. Click here for details.
- In*Spire Meditation — Tuesdays at noon, Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 501 S. Mendenhall Street, in the sanctuary.
- Twenty minutes of shared silence for meditators of all levels, beginners to lifetime practitioners.
- Noon at the Spoon — Monthly on the second Tuesday, noon, Weatherspoon Art Museum, 500 S. Tate Street.
- A 20-minute tour of a new exhibition, free and open to the public.