Updated March 8, 2018
Information comes from online sites, including realtor.com and Triad MLS, individual real estate agents and Guilford County tax records. All information is believed to be accurate but is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed. If you notice any omissions or changes in status, please email David Arneke.
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,980 square feet
- Price/square foot: $101
- Built in 1923
- Listed February 27, 2018
- Last sale: $137,500, March 2011
- Note: Has been a rental for several years. Although there are five bedrooms, under Greensboro zoning rules only four unrelated people can live in a single-unit house such as this.
224 S. Mendenhall Street — contract pending as of March 8, 2018
- House is divided into six units — 8 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3,168 square feet
- Price/square foot: $90
- Built in 1928
- Listed February 26, 2018
- Last sale: $169,900, April 2002
- Note: Originally a single-dwelling home and could be converted back.
- Caution: Listing says the house has six units “with potential 7th unit also.” According to Code Compliance Case 201500315, the owner was ordered in 2015 not to rent out the seventh unit.
706 Walker Avenue — contract pending as of January 11, 2018
- $159,000 (originally listed at $169,000)
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,992 square feet
- Price/square foot: $80
- Built in 1910
- Listed September 24, 2017
- Last sale: 1974, price not available in online records
- Now divided into two apartments, the house could be returned to a single-unit, owner-occupied home.
- Note: For what it’s worth — The house has been under contract three times since it went on the market. All three deals have fallen through.
Condos and townhouses
801 W. McGee Street, Unit 16 — contract pending as of January 27, 2018
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 609 square feet
- Price/square foot: $164
- Built in 1905
- Listed January 15, 2018
- Last sale: $70,000, September 2012