Preservation Greensboro and A408Studio are hosting a Preservation Greensboro Love-a-Landmark party at 919 Spring Garden Street … it is a “Hard Hat Preview” party.
A rare opportunity to tour the home while it is under construction. This will be one of the last times to see all of the “layers” of construction dating back to the early 1900’s.
- Saturday, Jan. 17, noon to 2 p.m., rain or shine.
- Free of charge.
- Meet the A408Studio team, Architect and General Contractor and “talk shop.”
- Light refreshments.
- Project information: 919 Spring Garden Street Project Information
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather – the home is NOT heated.
- Please wear appropriate foot wear and clothing – the job sit is safe but it is a construction site – no high heel or open-toe shoes.
- Please enter the home from the front door on Spring Garden Street. Free on-street parking available but limited, please honor all parking laws and regulations.
- Map: 919 Spring Garden Street, Greensboro
- Contact Preservation Greensboro for more details: 336-272-5003 or email A408Studio at Information@A408Studio.com