UNCG’s fall-semester classes will begin Tuesday, as originally planned. The rest of the semester, though, has been changed dramatically. Among the highlights:
- Fall Break and Reading Day will be eliminated. Classes will end before Thanksgiving.
- Most final exams will be online.
- Almost 900 sections originally scheduled as face-to-face will be held online. More than 1,250 sections will adopt a hybrid format. Some students’ classroom time will be reduced up to two-thirds.
- All students, faculty members and staff must wear face coverings indoors on campus, including in classrooms, libraries, auditoriums, and meeting spaces.
- Face coverings are required outdoors when appropriate social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Some campus events will be changed for social distancing and using technology to connect people, including Homecoming.
Click here for more information on the UNCG website.