With a week left before the November 6 elections, there’s still plenty of time to learn about the issues, vote early or make your plans to get to your polling place next Tuesday.
- For early-voting locations and hours, click here. Early voting ends on Saturday.
- For a sample ballot for Precinct G44 (College Hill’s precinct), click here.
- For a non-partisan guide to judicial elections, click here (State Board of Elections).
- For the non-partisan League of Women Voters election guide, click here.
- For the nonpartisan Democracy North Carolina voter guides: Guilford County, Congressional District 13 and more.
- For a free ride on Election Day, take a Greensboro city bus.
- For lots of other information, click here for the Guilford County Board of Elections.
Our precinct’s voting location is the Reynolds Center (the former YMCA), 1015 W. Market Street, at the corner of Tate and Market streets. College Hill’s district information for various offices on the ballot:
Voter guides produced by various partisan organizations:
- Christian Voter Guide (“a clearing-house for traditional, profamily voter guides”)
- Equality North Carolina Voter Guide (LGBTQ-oriented)
- Grass Roots North Carolina Candidate Evaluations (“North Carolina’s only ‘no-compromise’ gun rights organization”)
- N.C. Democratic Party
- N.C. Labor Voting Guide (AFL-CIO)
- N.C. Republican Party
- North Carolina Values Coalition (Conservative)
- Replacements Ltd. PAC Voter Guide (Progressive, LGBTQ-oriented)
- Sierra Club endorsements (Environmentally oriented)